segunda-feira, 30 de outubro de 2023

Exhale

What is life but a daydream?
There I was when the last color sowed, 
And rage was no longer an ode: 
As awaking faces strode
Towards my faulty ticking heartbeat,
Could life be no more than a mere defeat 
Or a lore pack of daydreams? 

I daydream about the last dance at the shore, 
Smelling the seaside's hoar, 
But tides tell no lies: those a roars.
No fool, embrace the sea for good:
As the waves lack mood, 
Shall we dance as we soar.

I daydream about the life of the infant one:
Angelical witchcraft blessed by the sun:
Reality meets sanity with stun,
And, ya, miracles by true names -
Infinite laughter, wrath with no claim. 

I daydream about mountains.
Have they not been the sacred silence of dream?
No higher than the peak,
And no concessions, indeed: 
Restful sand and slashing wind, 
Might they find an embrace by the rest of me.

Now memory shall be no more
I will go gently to the tore
With galant sights of old seams
And a pack of soared daydreams.



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário